1. Your AP Stylebook is your best friend.
Source: Tumblr.com ©2009 by Fox Searchlight Pictures.
2. Bad grammar is the most frustrating thing, ever.
Source: Gifhell.com © 2010 HIGATV PRODUCTIONS
3. When you call someone to interview and they don’t call back….
4. There is always a class in the J-Lab when you need it the most.
Source: © NBC
5. You freak out over ways to build your resume.
6. You have a love/hate relationship with Adobe InDesign.
Source: tumblr.com © NBC
7. It’s MULTIMEDIA journalism, not PRINT journalism.
Source: Reddit.com © AMC
8. Anywhere beyond Wallace or Patterson is unknown territory.
Source: Tumblr.com © The CW Television Network.
9. Periods go inside quotations.
© The CW Television Network.
10. You do not look forward to next year because yet another AP style book will be published.
a lie. You have to spell out states such as Massachusetts.
11. You have mastered the art of stalking.
Yes, New York Times, we are talking about you.
13. The only numbers you are good with are times, dates and ages.
© LIONS GATE
14. Your computer screen seems brighter than your future.
Source: gif-database.tumblr.com © MTVN
15. No matter how difficult it is, you still love your major.
© 20TH CENTURY FOX FILM CORP.