1. Even if our off day is on a Monday, it’s still automatically our favorite day of the week.
Source: Tumblr.com/ © 2014 FOX
2. Being a Troy athlete is like having two full-time jobs.
3. Ibuprofen and Gatorade are a way of life.
4. Having fans in the stands to support us is the best feeling in the world.
5. Hydrating is great when it’s humid, but not when you’re trying to stay asleep for longer than 30 minutes at night.
Source: Tumblr.com/ © 2014 CBS Interactive
6. Seeing students wearing rival universities’ apparel is like a slap in the face.
Source: Gifvault.com/ BBC © 2014
7. Being tired all the time has become the “norm”.
Source: Mashable.com/ © Cartoon Network
8. 30 minutes left in practice means 30 minutes until you get to EAT.
9. Finding a comfortable sleeping position on the bus takes real talent.
10. Even if we didn’t have time management skills in high school, we definitely have them now.
11. The day after leg day should be a campus holiday.
12. Except, holidays only mean one thing: unlimited practice time…
13. We rock ice bags in class like it’s our job.
14. Our teammates are our family. It’s like having ten (or more) brothers or sisters.
15. We work hard on and off the field/court for Troy University and having your support as a student body means a great amount to us!
Jaycee Affeldt is a junior broadcast journalism major from Vancouver, Canada, and a pitcher for the Troy University softball team.