by PJ Heath
Looking for an easy, affordable, vegan dessert recipe? Look no further! This vegan cookie mug cake is perfect for students both on and off campus because all that is needed is a microwave and a mug. So, forget pulling out all the baking equipment and bake a tasty treat in five minutes.
- 4 tbsp spelt flour
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1–2 tbsp chocolate chips
- In a mug, add all dry ingredients and stir with a fork.
- Add in peanut butter and almond milk then carefully stir with fork to create a wet batter.
- Carefully fold in chocolate chips.
- Place mug in the microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds